Bairnsdale Christian Community School is a growing Christian School, providing quality Christian education, with around 110 students from preschool to Year 6. BCCS is situated in Bairnsdale, the hub of East Gippsland. The town is the service centre for the region and is located on the beautiful Mitchell River. It is adjacent to the stunning Gippsland Lakes, surrounded by National Parks, farms and native bushland. It has a vibrant Christian community and is an ideal place to raise a family.
Bairnsdale Christian Community School is seeking qualified, skilled staff with a passion for Christian education for the following position in our school:
- Early Childhood Educator, Foundations ELC - Full time ongoing
- Diploma or above qualification
- An ability to adhere to and uphold the Confession of Faith of the School
- An ability to comply with the staff code of conduct
- An ability to comply with the child safety policy
Your completed school application form, resume and cover letter can be dropped into the School Office or email to email@example.com with subject line Job Application.
For enquiries and application forms contact: (03) 5153 0079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .