Bairnsdale Christian Community School
Our School Vision and Mission
Our School Vision
Our School is a vibrant community partnering with parents to educate, nurture and equip their children to the highest standard so they shine wherever they are, discovering their unique gifts and serving God significantly and passionately in a complex world.
Our School Mission Statements
We will create a caring, supportive environment, and will encourage students to learn of God, and respond to Him in love, faith and trust. Every child will be valued as an individual, and encouraged to develop his/her God given abilities and potential.
We will encourage students to:
- Discern a Christian world and life view in their personal commitments
- Take responsibility for their choices To live with integrity in the face of complex challenges
We will provide a curriculum that:
- Meets Government requirements
- Serves the goals of the students
- Addresses contemporary issues of society
- Is always faithful to the Bible
We will provide prompt, effective access to staff for all parents for the purpose of resolving concerns, addressing questions and building a cooperative approach to the education of each student.
We will maintain a staff for the school who are:
- Dedicated Christians
- Professionally trained and competent in their area of teaching
- Committed to the vision of the school community
- Able to model to the students an approach to Christian living that has integrity and purpose
We will establish and carefully maintain facilities to enable each child to receive training of an excellent standard.
We will create an environment that encourages a Christian community to develop, embracing family values and relationships across the Christian community.